• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Laguna Seca

oldflotsam

Donation Time
The Historic Races at Laguna Seca will be here August 17, 18, &19th. I noticed 4 Tigers, but no Alpines at all in the entries.
I'll be flying into San Jose Wednesday the 16th. Some sight-seeing Thursday and Friday, Races on Saturday, back to Big D Monday morn.
Anyone who likes old sports or race cars can't go wrong seeing the races at Laguna Seca. The oldest entry is a 1915 Ford. There are many others.
If interested--http://www.montereyhistoric.com/spectators/schedule.html
This is my third trip, but hopefully not my last.

Wayne

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
There's always a great Sunbeam crew at the Monterey historics... though lately there has been few if any Alpines. Unfortunately, there are very few Alpines racing in the vintage world.

BTW< you'll love the event.

Steve