• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Brazilian Tiger

Brazilian Tiger

My MK1a at MG Club of Brazil Track Day 2009
  2. Brazilian Tiger

Brazilian Tiger

My MK1a at MG Club of Brazil Track Day 2009
  3. 1967 Alpine in Brazil

1967 Alpine in Brazil

My very original 2nd owner Alpine next to my multi owner Tiger
  4. Alpine in Brazil

Alpine in Brazil

Lovely setting for end of regularity rally
  5. Series 2 Alpine in 1968

Series 2 Alpine in 1968

My first car back in 1968, New Canaan,Ct
  6. F

SV Stromberg Floats

Does anyone know of a source for NOS Stromberg floats for the Series V. Supply seems to be drying up! No float...No carb, no carb...no go!:confused:
  7. F

all original series 5

Very nice, exactly like mine wich was built in December 1967, B 395016016 LRO, except mine does not have the balast resistor for the coil, nor is there any wiring for one on my original harness. My oil cooler hoses do not have the factory mod and run under the brake booster. My license plate...
  8. F

Trimming Dash Pad from Sunbeam Specialties

Good luck Paul and Yes Mike I have a 2 owner SV that was brought to Brazil buy its english 1st owner. I imported a Tiger MK1a a year ago from Calif. Very few Sunbeams here. I know of one other SV (now dissapeared) and 3 S3 all in bad shape.
  9. F

Windshield Refitting

I can confirm what Jim said. That´s exactly how it was on my SV
  10. F

Trimming Dash Pad from Sunbeam Specialties

I´ve installed 2 so far with great results. Be very patient! Center the pad as best you can and carefully cut right through the tuff plastic on the ends so the sheetmetal flange goes right through. Trim off the plastic from the flange OUTWARD leaving it where the windshield frame will rest on...