• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. P

1965 Alpine Series V for Sale

I've had a 1965 Series V Alpine for almost 20 years and I have never restored it. I started a restoration through a restoration company a couple of years ago, but I decided it was going to be too expensive to continue. The car is pretty solid and original. I have a number of new OEM parts...
  2. P

Newbie Needs Advice

Hello all! I'm new, or more accurately, re-new to this site. I have a '65 Series V that has sat in my garage for about 10 years now. The car is actually pretty decent except that it does not run. It probably is pretty easy to get the engine running, as it has started about a dozen times in...