• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. B

1965 type IV

Sunbeam 1965. roller on wheels Was a original automatic car. 2 rust free doors with glass. ROUND DOOR rust free trunk rust free hood flip top gas cap door handles. door panels. two convertible top frames good dash minus gauges. 1 windshields. Tiger motor mounts 3 super lite...
  2. B

1965 Type IV for sale

Decided to consolidate my hobbies. So I am letting lose the Sunbeam Sunbeam 1965. roller on wheels round door 2 rust tiger free doors with glass. rust free trunk rust free hood. flip top gas cap door handles. door panels. two convertible top frames good dash minus gauges. 2...
  3. B

Floor pans?

Anyone know of a supplier? I heard of a place in Canada but no answer from the guy. Thanks
  4. B

Voices in my head

Yeah I listen to them.:D Some make sense and some..well. I listened the other day and found a stash of Tiger and Alpine parts. Since mine is trashed. I needed interior panels, doors, trunk, hood, dash, steering wheel. Well I found all that and then some. How about a hard top for a...
  5. B

Series IV engine and auto tranny

The little 4 is pulled. I am looking to part out the engine pieces for parts that I need to complete or get close for My Alpine that is going to the dark side. the Motor is locked due to a blown head gasket but it does seems to be a original bore. The head is trashed but it have good...
  6. B

Parts Floor pan/ gas tanks

Upon gutting the remaining interior I found some weak spot that needs be be replaced. Where do I find floor pans? Or will have to fab them myself? It looks to be at least 16 gauge.
  7. B

Parts Finder/Vendor Sticky thread

Hello I know I am kinda the new guy on the block with Alpines/Tigers. I was wondering if we can have a sticky thread? A stuck at the top thread that members add info on vendors and where to find hard parts. Maybe even a how to Tech thread. Each one the inputs having a link to that...
  8. B

Hello Tiger owners.

I recently aquired a 65 Type IV. Yeah I know this is the Tiger forumn:o. First off I want to say i am not building this car to pass off as a Tiger. From what I hear the conversions are called ALGERS. The reality is I love Horsepower and I cannot have a 4 cylinder or V-6 car. Yeah I...
  9. B

Racing pics of Sunbeams Alpines and Tigers

Anyone car for a little art and inspiration. I see all these pics of modified Sunbeams. Why not share and comment on them. Saw a Triumph with a similar design at a English car days in Fallbrook a year back...Had a 215 buick in it...Sweet and the exhuast were done like this.
  10. B

turbo 2.3 Who's done it?

I am looking at several different options. I have several engine at my disposal. One being a Turbo 2.3. I really kinda like the engine. i had one in a t-bird many years ago and it ran like a scalded cat. I don't see any major issues transplanting one of these. Any...
  11. B

1965 type IV engine/tranny For sale/trade

Hello I have recently aquired a 1965 Alpine Type IV. The engine is a 1725cc. The type IV is one with a two speed auto. The engine is complete to carb. The engine is siezed from sitting. Make me an offer for the package or trade items. I am looking for a dash, windshield...