• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. N

Hardtop for sale

I can get you pictures of the inside tomorrow. How about $200 ? If you contact Fastenal they will give you a shipping quote. I have used them many times, very reliable and cost effective. I can gladly put it on a pallet and drop it off at fastenal for you? Thanks!
  2. N

Hardtop for sale

Hey, sorry about that. It is located in Baltimore Maryland. Make me an offer!
  3. N

wheels for sale 13 inch

These wheels came with a Alpine that I purchased and I have no use for them and I hate to throw them away. Please let know.
  4. N

Hardtop for sale

Up for sale is a fiberglass hardtop for series 3- series 5. have no room for storage, hopefully someone can us it? Best offer.
  5. N

wtb 1968 series v hard top

Sorry about that, I am in Baltimore Maryland
  6. N

hardtop Identification

Thank you so much for your knowledge!!!! neveridle
  7. N

wtb 1968 series v hard top

I am looking for a series v hard top for my 1968 alpine. I would like one in usable condition, but I am up for restoration if all the parts are there? Let me know what you have? Thanks, neveridle
  8. N

hardtop Identification

I am hoping someone can tell me what this hardtop came off of for I just received it with a 1968 Alpine. I don't think it is correct but do not know what it goes to? It seems to be made out of fiberglass and does not have the pins on the rear to mount it buy? The gentlemen I got it from said it...
  9. N

Wheel Identification

Thanks to everyone for there knowledge and experience. I am looking to part with these wheels for I do not need them for my restoration. If anyone has an offer for them let me know for I could use the funds towards other areas of the build? Thanks again, neveridle
  10. N

SOLD - Four Tires, Wheels and Caps

Hello, You should try fastenal, I have used them many times now without any problems. Very timely and cost effective also. neveridle
  11. N

Wheel Identification

I am not sure, they are off the car with junk tires on them that i received in the deal. I just dont want to throw them away if they can benefit someone else?
  12. N

Wheel Identification

Hello one and all. I am hoping that someone can tell me what these wheels might be off of for they came with a 1968 Alpine that I just purchased and I don't know if they are original to the car? Sorry for the bad pictures. neveridle
  13. N

4 Almost New Tires + Spare

Hello, can you check shipping cost to Baltimore Md 21221. Thanks alot, neveridle