• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hardtop for sale

neveridle

Donation Time
Up for sale is a fiberglass hardtop for series 3- series 5. have no room for storage, hopefully someone can us it? Best offer.

Attachments

• 20190923_151223.jpg
    20190923_151223.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 75
  • 20190923_151241.jpg
    20190923_151241.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 20190923_151229.jpg
    20190923_151229.jpg
    499.8 KB · Views: 63

Scott Rodrigues

Donation Time
Pictures of the inside, please?

As for best offer (you really should post a price instead, I've tried best offer a few times and got nowhere with it.), I need a hardtop for my IV but if it's on the East Coast, no dice :( Price has to be right.

neveridle

Donation Time
I can get you pictures of the inside tomorrow. How about $200 ? If you contact Fastenal they will give you a shipping quote. I have used them many times, very reliable and cost effective. I can gladly put it on a pallet and drop it off at fastenal for you? Thanks!

Scott Rodrigues

Donation Time
I can get you pictures of the inside tomorrow. How about $200 ? If you contact Fastenal they will give you a shipping quote. I have used them many times, very reliable and cost effective. I can gladly put it on a pallet and drop it off at fastenal for you? Thanks!

Any idea roundabout what they would charge to ship to Oakland. CA? I think I suddenly want a hardtop from the East Coast :). I'm interested

Edit: Just re-read your message, gimme a few. I want the hardtop. Their website is a damn maze, what's the url for their shipping?

Last edited: