• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Jondjohn

Series II REAR WINDSHIELD

I need a rear windshield for my series II hard top. I’ve emailed and left messages for the aircraft company in California that allegedly makes them with zero response back. Does anyone know of any other source for these? Thanks, JD
  2. Jondjohn

Series II Dual cylinder master cylinder conversion

I’m about to replace wheel cylinders and do a brake job and would like to switch to a dual cylinder master cylinder as well. Is there a direct replacement master cylinder I could use without having to do a lot of fabrication?
  3. Jondjohn

1962 Alpine Dual cylinder master cylinder conversion.

I’m about to replace wheel cylinders and do a brake job and would like to switch to a dual cylinder master cylinder as well. Is there a direct replacement master cylinder I could use without having to do a lot of fabrication?
  4. Jondjohn

Full synchronized

I bought a couple of Alpine transmissions this week... is there a way to identify full synchronized four speeds without breaking them open?
  5. Jondjohn

Lower front ride height

I just purchased this Series II Alpine and would like to lower the front by 2.5 inches. I read the threads about removing the bumper and cutting the springs but prefer to either add dropped spindles or buy a set of lowering springs. I understand that Dales sells a set of lowering springs for...
  6. Jondjohn

Child’s car seat

probably a dumb question but has anyone ever fitted a car seat for a child in the “back seat” of an alpin?
  7. Jondjohn

Still looking.... Series 3

Im still looking for a Sunbeam Alpine Series III, must be very solid rust free, no major previous damage. Restored or solid original in need of restoration. Thanks! JD Call or text: 601-624-7288 or Email: jd@jdjohnsonrealty.com
  8. Jondjohn

Need help with paint color and codes (Dark Blues)

Looking for pictures of Sunbeams painted in dark blue factory colors along with the paint name, paint code and if available modern alternative code? I’ve seen some dark blue paint names on some of the Rootes paint chip pages but can’t find the color on any cars I’ve seen online. Thanks.
  9. Jondjohn

Wanted: Sunbeam Alpine Series III

Wanted: Sunbeam Alpine Series III - I’m interested in buying a Series III Alpine, must be very solid rust free, no major previous damage, prefer a professionally converted V8 or V6 car but original is ok too. Thanks! JD Call or text: 601-624-7288 or Email: jd@jdjohnsonrealty.com