• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series II REAR WINDSHIELD

Jondjohn

Donation Time
I need a rear windshield for my series II hard top. I’ve emailed and left messages for the aircraft company in California that allegedly makes them with zero response back. Does anyone know of any other source for these? Thanks, JD

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
I called them today. They answered and have some in stock, and were very nice. Jondjohn, I think yours is on it's way.

Cali_59

Donation Time
Interested to see an answer on this myself, I got a HT just asking to be restored and lacking the back glass also.[/QUOTE]

Me too.. have a nice HT shell for S1-2, would like to start work on it this summer. ( 2019 ).

Cali_59

Donation Time
I called them today. They answered and have some in stock, and were very nice. Jondjohn, I think yours is on it's way.[/QUOTE]

did they say how much they cost? thanks

Cali_59

Donation Time
( I called them today. They answered and have some in stock, and were very nice. )
I purchased one with 'seal kit' today. :cool:

Anyone know if there is a good write-up on installation for S1-2? I could not find one.. just bits and pieces.
best adhesive/ if needed/ protecting windscreen tips.. etc

Cali_59

Donation Time
Never installed a rear screen up to now but how much are they charging for a new one ?[/QUOTE]

We can also sell as a set with the seal and installation tool:
Part Number HT28 Window Seal, Hardtop Series I-II $38.00
Part Number HT28T Tool, rear window seal, hardtop, Series I-II $15.00
Sunbeam Alpine Hardtop window in clear 3/16" thickness is $245.00

Total Set Cost $298.00

cuppy65

Donation Time
I call them twice last month and got threw to a lady who was familiar with the window I needed and said they have been making them for years. Perhaps they are closed for some personal reason. Wait a week?

Cali_59

Donation Time
Perhaps they are closed for some personal reason. Wait a week?[/QUOTE]

Also, Jesica ( the salesperson ), said they had to make more, as the last one one was sold the day before I placed my order. but said they would be making more starting Monday, and shipping out this coming week. I know the seals they have are from SS, so If this accomdates the outer trim. then great!