• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. H

What does this part fit?

anybody know what this is?
  2. H

$83,500 Alpine on ebay

not mine eBay item number:125594760447
  3. H

ROOTES WINDOW CRANK HANDLE part number 2218559

Anybody know which models this is for?
  4. H

ALPINE FUSE AND RELAY PANEL

I recently purchased this panel from a former Alpine owner. does anyone have any info on it like installation instructions or who was making these? or any other info?
  5. H

WANTED: heater blower switch for early Tigers and Alpines

i'm looking for just the switch portion on early cars that had the switch mounted on the lever assembly not on the dashboard
  6. H

1969 Sunbeam Alpine GT ON EBAY

NOT MINE! eBay item number: 334088978294
  7. H

wanted Set of 2 Wipac reverse light assemblies

wanted Set of 2 Wipac (not Lucas) reverse light assemblies as originally used on late Series 5 Alpines email me at hmihm@wi.rr.com thanks
  8. H

WANTED TO BUY late Series 5 bumper mounted license lights

WANTED TO BUY: late Series 5 bumper mounted license lights please call me at 262-783-4657 thanks
  9. H

Alpine and Tiger front steering knuckles

does anyone know if Tigers used the same steering knuckles (aka stub axles or spindles) as series 4 and series 5 Alpines? if so, the factory parts book shows early series 4 Alpines up to B94103418 as using different part numbered knuckles than the ones for later series 4 and series 5 after...
  10. H

Alpine and Tiger front steering knuckles

does anyone know if Tigers used the same steering knuckles (stub axles or spindles) as series 4 and series 5 Alpines? if so, the factory parts book shows early series 4 Alpines up to B94103418 as using different part numbered knuckles than the ones for later series 4 and series 5 after...
  11. H

Alpine and Tiger control arms

does anybody know if Series 4 and 5 Alpine and Tiger lower front control arms are interchangeable? thanks
  12. H

can anyone tell me what this Ash tray fits?

its about 4" by 1" Minx ? Imp? Husky? Rapier? Arrow? thanks
  13. H

can anyone tell me what this Ash tray fits?

its about 4" by 1" Minx ? Imp? Husky? Rapier? Arrow? thanks
  14. H

Ebay LISTING. Is this legal?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333453015993?ul_noapp=true
  15. H

2 new rocker arm shafts wanted

please email me at hmihm@wi.rr.com thanks
  16. H

wanted:special exhaust clamp mount

i'm looking for the exhaust clamp that also has an ear on it to mount to the rubber hanger. this clamp is located on the exhaust pipe just rearward of the hole in the X frame. this is for a Series V. it may be the same as other series. new or good used would be fine. thanks heinz hmihm@wi.rr.com
  17. H

one 1725 oversize piston wanted

hi i need one new 0.020" oversize piston for a 1725 engine. email me at hmihm@wi.rr.com thanks
  18. H

Rootes part number ID request

I have 2 Rootes part numbers that i'm trying to ID. They are #2238828 door striker and #1206478 control cable. does anybody know what these fit? thanks