• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. C

Clutch - Double Step to engage

i sometimes need to ‘pump’ twice on the clutch pedal before I can engage a gear. The clutch fluid remains full, so I do not think there is any leak. What could cause this, and how can I fix it. Thanks. Randall
  2. C

Trunk Bump-Stop

Where is the correct location to fix the bump-stop on the trunk lid. Thanks Gents! Chubby
  3. C

venolia con rods and pistons

has anyone here used venolia forged con rods and pistons. Can share the part numbers please. cheers Randall
  4. C

S4 Soft Top Bin Rubber Trim AT83 (Sunbeam Specialities)

Hi, Can anyone provide a photo of how this is fitted. Cheers!
  5. C

SV - Driver's Door Quarterlight Support Bar

Hi, Can anyone help with the Quarterlight support/Window Glass Vertical Guide.
  6. C

Studs for Aluminium Sump

i am looking for the studs for the aluminium sump, as I understand, the rear studs are longer than those used on the stock sump. Thanks Randall
  7. C

Boot Support Struts (hydraulic)

Looking to upgrade the boot lid support.
  8. C

S5 - Left Window Winder

Anyone can spare a window winder for a Series 5 driver's door? Thanks,
  9. C

Cobra Stuttgart Seats

Anyone have fitted these seats or have information on these seats. Much appreciated. Randall
  10. C

Series IV Doors

wanted left and right doors in good condition. Randall777 at msn.com
  11. C

Series 4 Doors

Looking for good doors. randall randall777 at msn.com
  12. C

O/D Drive Shaft

looking for a drive-shaft for an O/D box. Cheers, Randall
  13. C

Series 4 Rust Free Doors

looking for S4 (round edge) doors in rust-free/good condition. Cheers, Randall