• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

S4 Soft Top Bin Rubber Trim AT83 (Sunbeam Specialities)

alpine_64

Donation Time
No acccess to the catalogue right now... But at these the ones on the joimt between side and rear top doors? If so. 2 riverts in each

65beam

Donation Time
They fit over the end of the side covers. They are made so that they fit only one way and are held on by a short rivet with the head of the rivet being up.

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
AT65 for Series II come with holes for rivets. I have two sets of side covers and one has rivets and the other has no holes and was glued to the side cover edge. AT83 is glued on to the outside edge of the side covers and along the back edge of the main cover. Hope this helps.

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
On my son's Series IV there are no rubbers on any of the bins apart from some rubber strips that we made up and glued into place on the edges where the bins meet each other. If anyone has any photos of these rubber seals and where/how they should fit to the bins I would be grateful.

Tim R

65beam

Donation Time
AT65 for Series II come with holes for rivets. I have two sets of side covers and one has rivets and the other has no holes and was glued to the side cover edge. AT83 is glued on to the outside edge of the side covers and along the back edge of the main cover. Hope this helps.
My series 4 is stored away with the other Beams so I can't get a photo but the rubber side pieces are formed to fit the tabs that set under the large back door. They are molded so that they fit over in the correct way and are precut for the corresponding rivet holes in the cover. The other rubber just pushes onto the panels to act as a protective cover to prevent scratches or chips of the paint.