• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by T.Jack

1. T.Jack

Front valance needed for Series II

A quick question for everyone… the valance at Moss says it’s for a series 4 & 5. Will it fit my series 2, or will I need make adjustments? Thanks again!!
  2. T.Jack

Thank you all for your help, I really appreciate it!!
  3. T.Jack

Hi, I am in need of a front valance for a Alpine Series II. I'm located in the Seattle area. Thank you. Todd
  4. T.Jack

A rather odd "BOLT" will be available shortly

I'll take a pair as well. Thank you
  5. T.Jack

Windscreens from Moss Motors

It looks like the shipping fee is $50. If you look at the webpage, just above the "save to wishlist" button, in small print it says "oversize fee $50.00 ships ground" I also have a question… their website says the windshield fits series 3-5, Tiger. Are the windshields for earlier series...
  6. T.Jack

Dummy voltage regulator question

Thank you both for replying. I’m new to wiring (as I’m sure you’ve gathered). And thank you RootsRacer for explaining wiring/purpose of the dummy regulator
  7. T.Jack

Dummy voltage regulator question

Hello all, I am in the process of rewiring my Series 1 with an new (but older version of) Rebel harness. I've read where some people are putting a 50amp fuse on the main battery wire (as I recall reading). I recently saw someones car that had the fuse built into this dummy voltage regulator...
  8. T.Jack

Temperature gauge light needed

Thank you (both). I really appreciate it!!! Todd
  9. T.Jack

Yes, that is exactly what I need. I'll pm you. Thank you!!
  10. T.Jack

Thank you Dan... and as always, you continue to help those of us working on getting our cars in better shape and keeping them in the road. I’ll reach out to you if I don’t hear from anyone closer to me. You’re the best!! Todd
  11. T.Jack

I am in need of a temperature gauge light and if possible the little metal piece that is soldered to the wiring loom. (see photo) Thank you, Todd
  12. T.Jack

Series I-II shock conversion kit

I too am happy with my purchase and I can't wait to get mine installed. Thank you again for everything!!! Todd
  13. T.Jack

Sunbeam Tiger Top For Sale

Sorry for you and your families loss. It's never easy to loose someone unexpectedly.
  14. T.Jack

Floor panels for Series 2

He might. He was really nice and responded really quickly. I have added photos of what the floors that he sent.