• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by mini cuda

1. M

Windshield molding trim clips

I had that feeling. I will try the clips for the series 5 hardtop. I guess Sunbeam Specialties will be the source for the parts. Thanks for the advice.
  2. M

Windshield molding trim clips

I am looking for the windshield molding trim clips for my Sunbeam, 1970 Alpine GT. If anyone know where I may find and/or purchase them, thanks in advance.
  3. M

Grill For 69 Alpine Gt Coupe

grille for 69 GT I may be interested in the grille if it is still available. Can you send me a picture
  4. M

Looking for parts contacts

H one, I do appreciate it. The GT was my Grandfathers. I wanted this car since I was 14. Now that I have it, I want to keep it original. Waiting is no Problem, I have quite a few things to start working on. The tires are 42 now and they don't hold air very well. Time to replace!
  5. M

Well it does make sense. I have quite a bit to learn about this car. If you have one available, I would certainly appreciate the opportunity to purchase one. If you have any extra bonnet badges at home I need that as well.(Might as well throw that in there too!)
  6. M

In the GT, the hood release is all the way to the right side of the car. Don't know why they put it there
  7. M

What series

Thanks for the information. It seems as though I will be spending some time looking for parts in the UK. Some, but not many parts here in the US.
  8. M

What series

I have a 1970 Alpine GT. What series would it be classified with? Anyone know?
  9. M

Hello all, I am looking for parts for my Sunbeam, 1970 GT. Interior hood release cable (it says bonnet on it), hood badge just to name a couple of things. If any one has web site information, I would appreciate it!
  10. M

Bluecol vs Prestone

The antifreeze required to be used in sunbeams, at least mine, is bluecol. This is not available, nor ship-able to the USA from England. I emailed them and they said to use Prestone. Which one? Green or orange? If anyone has the answer, please feel free to let me know. Thanks Terry
  11. M

Intro and a leaky carb

Good day to all, It is a pleasure to find this forum. I have recently acquired a 1969?/70? Sunbeam apline GT. The production date is October 1969 so I will assume it is a 1970 model. It has been in my family since new. I was driven until 1972, when it was parked and hasn't seen the road...