• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by CPJIsaac

1. CPJIsaac

63 Series III GT Parts

can you get the tach cable to charlotte, nc if still available?
  2. CPJIsaac

Series III pistons and rings

I had my engine rebored and looking for piston and ring set that are .002 - I have standards if anyone is interested
  3. CPJIsaac

How to fix brake light switch on S1

Seems like I sprayed mine w/ carb cleaner years ago and never had any more problems with it.
  4. CPJIsaac

Series 3 Exhaust header "donut" gasket

exhaust Donut gasket should have started here - have been looking all around town for a match. Thanks!
  5. CPJIsaac

Brake Caliper Issue

Mercury Capri Calipers Are the Mercury Capri calipers only from '72 or other years also-have no luck finding '72 passenger side anywhere in the US
  6. CPJIsaac

Door operation

it is hard to explain-everything moves fine-the bar is tied with the metal straps and does not bend. When you push in the door button, it pushes down a lever. The long bar should push the same lever when pulled, but it does not rest on it anymore-so does not engage. I can hold it at the rivot...
  7. CPJIsaac

Door operation

My series III driver's inside door handle will open not open the door anymore-only from the outside handle. The long bar has a lot of play at the pivot where the lever engages the part that moves from the outside handle. Is there a way to adjust or tighten the rivot so it hits the slider...
  8. CPJIsaac

'63 Crankshaft needed

So I realized that I had been looking at the specs wrong. My crank is for a series 3, the crank I got was apparently the smaller size for a series 1. Now I have a good turned series 1 crank, but still need a series 3.
  9. CPJIsaac

S1 Crankshaft

I have a Series 1 Crankshaft that was shipped for my Series 3 - did not realize that the wrong crank was sent and it has already been turned .01 Would like to get some money back to put towards a Series 3.
  10. CPJIsaac

'63 Crankshaft needed

can you check the numbers-it appears that my crank is the largeer 2.0 and not the 1.87 that is speced for series III
  11. CPJIsaac

'63 Crankshaft needed

series III crank? I found that the crank that I had oredered as a series III and turned miked to 1.876 w/ .01 off-apparently the crank that came out of my engine had a 2.0 crank and my connectors are at 2.0 also. I have a spec that shows that size crank for a series II-does anyone have any...
  12. CPJIsaac

'63 Crankshaft needed

Just picked up my engine that has been sitting for 6 years-everything rebuilt, but cracked crankshaft was replaced w/ a used one that had already been turned (couple of times?)and now bearings are too small-any source for a replacement?