• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WTB Series 4-5 parts car

Hoghead

Silver Level Sponsor
As the title says I am looking for a Series 4 parts car, but will also consider a Series 5

All I need is a good front clip that has never been hit, so would prefer a half cut or just the clip.

I can repair the typical rust in the bottom of the front fenders.

email is best
rgstraghan at yahoo dot ca ca not com

Hoghead

Silver Level Sponsor
I now learn that the S4 and S5 front clips are built a little differently

What I need is a round corner Series 4 front clip

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
The only difference that you'd need to work with is the hood corners, straight on a SV, round on an
S4. The doors don't make a difference with a front clip. The straight edge can be rounded fairly
easily, so don't pass up a good SV clip if you find one.
Cheers!
Steve

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Sorry Robert, there's plenty of 4000 to 7000 together rolling wrecks about. The rest are being hoarded. For the last 2 weeks three different people told me of a local car on 2nd st and PCH in Manhattan Beach . I went out and looked the SI and the Datsun Fair lady were being killed b\father time and the Pacific Ocean and a two huge messy Pine and Cypress dropping enough green waste on them to trap all the water and salt in the air. The guy who responded to the door looked like father time and said not for sale they are "sentimental" cars. I almost told him take a picture it'll last longer.