• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WTB: Manifold for single DCOE45

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
I'm looking for a manifold for a single DCOE45 on a 1725 motor.

Cash or trade for a twin DCOE40 manifold and carbs.

If interested please email at:
allanballard AT att DOT net

Thanks!

Allan

alpine_64

Donation Time
An australian sunbeamer who is on this board "sunbeamowner" has the 40/45 Lynx single DCOE manifold for sale.

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Allan,

Bill Attalla may also be able to help with a manifold if the Aussie manifold is out of your reach. Why did you want to go away from the twin manifold?

Regards, Robin.

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Hi Allan,

Bill Attalla may also be able to help with a manifold if the Aussie manifold is out of your reach. Why did you want to go away from the twin manifold?

Regards, Robin.

I think a single carb setup will be easier to tune.

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Allan,

What you need is one of these (don't worry that they talk about motorcycles). Go to the link: http://www.carbtune.com/ . I bought myself one of these when I ran my twin carby setup. They are very easy to use and balance the carbs prefectly. Hope this helps.

Regards, Robin :) .