• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WTB front valance

Hoghead

Silver Level Sponsor
Looking to buy 2 front valances for a Tiger/Series IV-V. I do not know if the earlier Alpines are the same?

Victoria British told me 5 weeks ago when I tried to buy, that they would have more in 5 weeks and to call back. Now they say that they cannot find a supplier...........

Radford Panel in the UK is non responsive in spite of my attempts to give them money

Any other suggestions?

gary1725

Donation Time
Sunbeam Classic Spares in the UK also have them - probably others have them as well. about 18 months ago they listed them at 500 GBP - they also list aluminum front valance at 600GBP...

good luck

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Try Chris D. in UK. His panels especially the front valances are the best. Guaranteed . And yes Alpine and Tiger ones are the same...

Hoghead

Silver Level Sponsor
Creative Classic appear to have an exclusive arrangement with Chris D and no response to date

Still looking.......................

Last edited:

alpine_64

Donation Time
Maybe try Jeff Howarth in the UK. He was selling nice repair sections a little while back.

Last edited:

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
I just tried selling cheaply much sheet metal which included 2 valences
They now are the property of Dales Restoration in San Bernardino
They will prob be the cheapest option

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Front Valance

Price of the front valance is $350 plus shipping of your choice to where you want it delivered. Thanks for your interest. Rick