• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wires to 4 Lug Conversion

TomKidd

Donation Time
Hi Guys,
I'm new to this forum. I need a little help. I would like to convert my 67 Series 5 from the wire wheels to 4 lug nut hubs. A little advise on what I need (parts) and what I need to do.
I have a set of 14x6 rims. Which size of tire? I have read that a 185/60R14 is a good size.
Thanks

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi, I have a set of bolt on hubs, both front and rear that I could part with. They are from a serires 5 so the rear hubs are the correct ones for the car. PM me if you're interested.
Cheers!
Steve

TomKidd

Donation Time
Hi Steve,
How is condition? Rusty is ok, as I can sandblast them. How much do you want for them?
Thanks, Tom