• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wheels wanted

Chad

Gold Level Sponsor
I have 4 of these if interested. They're unrestored from a S4. I can provide better pics if you like - this is just what I have as I'm sitting here. Not interested in more than a nominal price, but shipping MO to WA might cost a bit.

Attachments

• steel wheel.jpeg
    steel wheel.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 31

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Those would work fine. Do the hub caps come with ? Let me know what the total cost is. Thank you!

Chad

Gold Level Sponsor
Here’s better-ish pics - pardon the shop dust, the car sits in a woodshop. Yes the hubcaps can be included. The cheapest wheel I see on EBay is $50 with $50 shipping, and these hubcaps listed around $25. How about $35 per wheel-cap combo? $140 total?

Using the UPS shipping calculator with approx sizes and weight, I get about $185 to ship all four. I know it’s always different once they’re actually packaged and weighed, but if you’re willing to pay actual shipping costs I’ll get them pulled, the tires removed (I assume you don’t want the old rubber), and get them boxed up and shipped.

0D4D7EAD-D52F-49E3-B5EC-E5D4AA0F0989.jpeg 21DF0936-B5C4-4CF3-87E2-2D76ED8B1F95.jpeg B992B48E-45B7-4305-8EBD-452ABE7FEA60.jpeg 57FA456C-AFFA-4375-8B9C-F729C68AE29C.jpeg