• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

What do an Alpine, Tiger, and Capri have in common?

Richard Fritz

Diamond Level Sponsor

They are all for sale for parts or whole cars:​

Word on the street is Eric Morris from Frenchtown, NJ has a few cars for sale. Eric’s business takes him out of the country frequently, returning home about every three months. He is reachable via email and will try to have someone present to show the vehicles. I must add that I have no knowledge of these cars, and I’ve never met Eric, but I am posting this information for a fellow Sunbeam owner to help him sell the cars to a Sunbeam enthusiast.
Here is what Eric has…
  • Series II Alpine - Complete car with a hardtop, engine, and transmission. Steel wheels. Pretty much rust-free. The interior is there but very rough.
  • Series V Alpine - no engine or transmission - No rust except for the seat rails that rusted off the floors. The right front fender is crunched in around the headlight. Another front fender that was torched off of a straight car has ample material to graft on in place of the crunched section.
  • Series V Alpine/Tiger Body Parts - Very clean and with no rust - front fenders, rear fenders, a bonnet, boot lid, and both doors.
  • 1974 Capri 2.8-liter V6 with manual transmission missing 2nd and 4th gears. Interior is rough.
The cars have no titles and have been in dry storage for over 30 years in Frenchtown, NJ. They are wedged into the storage area and quite dusty.
If you have any interest in these vehicles and parts call (610) 653-8530 or email Eric at emorris@ericmorrisandco.com
Thanks
Richard Fritz

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 88
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 83

Richard Fritz

Diamond Level Sponsor
As I said in my 1st post... "I have no knowledge of these cars, and I’ve never met Eric..."
If you want more information contact Eric Morris.
Rich

alpine_64

Donation Time
I know Eric and he is a good guy, trustworthy.

He hasn't touched the cars since the 90s and has realised that they won't be going anywhere with his commitments...so he wants to find them an owner who will resurrect them.

He wants to sell the cars as a set or.. as individual cars...not as a pick'a'part.

He would sell the 4 series V guards (fenders) as a package .. they were removed by drilling out the spot welds...so perfect for a complete replacement of rusty or damaged major panels.

alpine_64

Donation Time
A bump in the forum.

Eric is currently back stateside at the moment for family issues and would like to move the cars on.

Ideally as a package but would consider selling the cars individually. I've suggested he get some more details photos so people verify how straight and rust free they are.