• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Two awards in my first car show

jack Bacon

Donation Time
I entered our local Inter Marque car show last Sunday with 125 other cars with the theme being the cars of James Bond. There has never been a Sunbeam Alpine at any local shows as long as I can remember.

Well, at the awards banquet I was very surprised to win 2nd place in the open car division (convertible) and also Best James Bond Car! A friend's Singer won 3rd place in the same division.

Now, I am looking forward to the all British Car Show in August and will be recruiting other Sunbeam owners from the five state area to join me.

Regards,

Jack

napa 1

Donation Time
That's awesome Jack! Congratulations and thanks for showing everyone which Bond car really is the coolest.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Nice going Jack. I have always thought of this car as a sleeper. For some reason, it is not highly impressive on first look. But the more one inspects it, the better it becomes. You got a nice car there.

Bill

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time

Way to go Jack!
I know I enjoy showing off my Sunbeam Alpine, so many have NEVER seen one, and to win on top of showing it off, priceless ;)

Donna
:D