• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tulsa area Sunbeamers,,,,

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
I will be spending the next few days in Tulsa. Is there any way that Vickie can come out and play.:)

Donna If you and your other half are available it would be great to get together for some food and refreshments.

Give me a call 214-288-4886

Paul
67 SV

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Inspiration!

Thanks Paul for allowing me to show Off! Vicki the Alpine got Paul so excited after the drive over Skiatook Lake Dam with the moon rising, sun setting and the cool breeze with the hum of an old Alpine motor that according to Paul he is headed home to get his, "Back on the Road". ASAP!
I am just glad I got out of cooking dinner :D

Thanks Again Paul, nice to meet you and best wishes on getting your Alpine out for that evening ride!

Donna
:)

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
It was a pleasure meeting you and Jim, thanks for giving up your evening and for ride and the insperation.

I will stay in contact with progress reports.

Paul :):)