• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Those pesky Martel Panels

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Whew, after reading all the whooeee about that.:( If my panels fall, rust or crash out.. I am defianately putting in plywood and glueing it down.. :rolleyes:
Also why get all exited about a few hundreds of bucks any way.. :eek: We usually just pour it down the probverbal Rootes drain anyway....?
My 2.p
Cheers to all and do have a beautifull panel job.. Knotty pine works for me.
Chuck

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I agree - if it were only for a hundred or two. But read the facts of the other post and you'll see it was over $1,500 - now we're talking real money. You have a right to be upset if someone takes $1,500 from you and you finally get the parts 14 months later......