• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

"THE HOLY GRAIL" to some anyhow

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Those are nice NOS pieces... starting out at $280.00.

The other day I ended up with a near NOS set of American Racing Aluminum Silverstone rims. They have had tires mounted and still have their original American racing wheel weights but I don't think they were ever mounted on a Sunbeam.

Steve

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Jeff - like you said, "to some" - I saw your topic heading and immediately went to thoughts of my Holy Grail, original NOS rubber mats! :D

What a shame to see they were "only" MK II headlight rims.....;)

Mark B

Donation Time
I did the same thing Scott did. I was thinking of a nice unrestored Alpine with bullet reverse lights including the bases, an "opal" overdrive indicator light, and original rubber mats......oh well. Next time.

Mark B

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Do you suppose that is how he was able to retire from the rat race?

Bill

If it was, it didn't carry him for long. He needs the business guys, so if any of you are even remotely considering having Ian work on your cars please give him a ring and schedule some time. You know it will be done right.

64beam

Donation Time
Believe it or not, but the seller actually had five pairs of these hens teeth :eek: . I will finally get myself a pair :D . I have always wanted a pair (look awesome).

alpine_64

Donation Time
Congrats Rob on finaly grabbing a pair.. they are not easy to track down. I notice the seller has 2 locations in Melbourne and they are out towards the dandenongs. I am assuming that this is either Norm or his son that had them?

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Michael,

It was actually Mal that I spoke to. I was going to bid on the scuffed pair but when in contact with him, found out he had another two pairs. I think he siad the other items were his son's auctions. It feels good to finally get a pair, but don't know when I will receive them .

Regards, Robin.

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Rob Martel re-manufactures these rings for much less. And of course, if you put them in an original box......................

:)