• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Thank you Bill Atalla

skywords

Donation Time
Hello all
I just want to say thank you to Bill for selling me such a splended car. I had to change the drivers seat frame but finished that last night and drove the car for the first time today after work and wow, I have never driven a 1725 before, my 1592 is a little whimpy in comparision. The car is solid and feels like a new car with not a single rattle or squeak. The OD is wonderful and adds a whole new experience to the drive. This car is intended for Dawn my wife but will no doubt have to have some maintanace test drives (wink wink);) I get to drive it to the insurance office and then the DMV tomorrow. Maybe I'll go to the DMV in flagstaff 200 miles away.
Rick

Mvc-004sresize.jpg

Mvc-001sresize.jpg

Mvc-003sresize.jpg

atallamcs

Donation Time
Red Series II

Hi Rick,
Thanks for the note--truly glad you like the car--I really thought it was clean and solid--it was intended for my wife as well. I wish you years of enjoyment--as you know, the tires and wires are brand new, not to mention the carb air filter elements. Please email me you address again--I have a brand new chrome gas filler surround I want to send you as a gift. I noticed that one was a bit tired.
Best
Bill Atalla