• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SV lower seat foam

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Looking for 2 lower seat foams ( Molded ) to fit series V Alpine. Can be used but in good condition.
Preferably from Canada so as to save on shipping.
Please let me know what you have.
Thanks Bob

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have one......never in a car...live in florida....can bring it to the united if you have a buddy going he could pick it up for you $40 plus shipping if there is any

Attachments

• DSCF9191.JPG
    DSCF9191.JPG
    871.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF9196.JPG
    DSCF9196.JPG
    980 KB · Views: 10

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks Mike. have 2 coming from NY.
All the best at at the united. I'll be re-wiring the Alpine and waiting for seats.
Cheers, Bob

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Thanks Mike. have 2 coming from NY.
All the best at at the united. I'll be re-wiring the Alpine and waiting for seats.
Cheers, Bob
Do you have the wire harness? I have a used one and a new repro one for early series available

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Mike; Yes I have the harness. Had the Rebel harness shipped by our member Sunalp.
Almost installed now, at about 80%.
Thanks for offering.
Bob