• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Stuff on ebay

Jim E

Donation Time
Just listed some stuff, my user name is "jimbu" nice stuff I just need the coin more than the stuff...

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
Actually Jim, I was on ebay for the first time in a couple months and saw your add for the wheels.
It prompted me to see what was new here on the SAOCA site as I haven't been here in about as long.
Still trying to get things together after my stay in the hospital.
Kinda feels good to check in.
Don't meen to jack your thread but how are things with you and for that matter the club?
PM me if you like.
Just trying to catch up.
Thanks.

Jim E

Donation Time
Well I think I got over being crazy, think mind you... lost my job am working on cars for coin and over all am happier than I have been in a long time. Funny how things work out. Close on my first rental next week and am looking to become a slum lord. Yeah life is funny but it is all we got and I plan on riding it as long as it lets me. Mostly I am glad to be over being nuts

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Jim,

If you have anything for a Series 3 let me know and I may take it off your hands and help you out some. Good luck with the landlord stuff!

Todd

Jim E

Donation Time
Got an attic full of Scotts left over S3 stuff not even sure what I have S3 specific anymore you looking for anything special?

anyone need a dipped and painted S3 rear end housing?