• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Still some time

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hi Gang:

I have had quite a time with my computer systems, hard drive and data loss.
My email data and contacts are no longer.

Due to this little set back there is still a little time left to include your content in the Invasion Magazine as I need to rebuild and do a little work over again.

Computers are great when things are going well!:rolleyes:

If anyone has been trying to contact me or provide information, please try again as I am not able to receive content.

I could use a quick email from you guys "just say hi" so that I have your private emails again.

Anyway.....back to the drawing board, so to speak.

Andrew

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Andrew
I am glad to hear that you are up and running again. I sent you an email some time ago about my Rootes Accesssory switch panel but never heard back. What is your new email address now? Here is what I see when I try to email you through this forum......

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

Thanks, Eric

Andrew

Donation Time
Hi Andrew
I am glad to hear that you are up and running again. I sent you an email some time ago about my Rootes Accesssory switch panel but never heard back. What is your new email address now? Here is what I see when I try to email you through this forum......

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

Thanks, Eric

Hi Eric,

I think I now have this fixed. You should be able to email me now. Sorry about all of this as I have had a rough time with my computer systems. Sad thing is I use them for business and I am so far behind in my work.

Please email me again about the accessory switch panel, I am not sure what that is all about. If you can give me your private email.

Andrew

Andrew

Donation Time
Andrew, Do you still have my magazine article?

I just need to get a little time, I think I have it on my USB backup.
I was trying to be as smart as I can, I never trust these darn backups.

I will get back to you by the end of the week if I need anything.

Thanks for the note, it is always good to hear from my Sunbeam friends.

Andrew

P.S. If anyone has been trying to contact me please try again, sorry about all of this guys. I think I have things licked, just a few problems with my router dropping off. Even at this rate 80% of thing working is good.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Andrew-is this your email address?

draftingATramdesign.on.ca

I resent the note I sent to you earlier this month.....thanks, Eric

Andrew

Donation Time
Andrew-is this your email address?

draftingATramdesign.on.ca

I resent the note I sent to you earlier this month.....thanks, Eric

Hi Eric,

Yes that is my email address and I have returned information to you. I hope that I have been of some help to you. If you are unable to find what you need, I will do what I can from here. Club support is number one so please feel free to ask.

Andrew