• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Spammers

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Spammer

Thanks ken,

I am not sure how this fellow received membership, it must have been a late night when I did this. Thanks for the help, if you see anything like this again please post me a note or thread as you have.

All the best,
Andrew

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
When you find a post is spam you can click on the little red bordered triangle to the right of the number of the post to report it. This also keeps you anonymous to the spammer.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
You don't have to be worried about being anonymous to the spammer as they are deleted and blocked from the site when they are reported.

Now it may be a good idea to use the little triangle to the right if your reporting that a member is out of hand with a post (then you may want to stay anonymous). I would rather you guys try and settle things without using the triangle but it things get out of hand, by all means push the button.

Regards,
Andrew