• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Southern California alpine parts.

RootesRacer

Donation Time
I am moving soon to Colorado from Southern California.

I have a variety of large sunbeam parts that are going to have to be moved, and with the cost of shipping and all, I'd prefer to let some of them go rather than than moving them.

I have several complete 1725 engines, cranks and cams and the like.

I also have a 1725 block or two.

I also have a 1494 twin carb iron head rapier motor that looks like it was rebuilt and never put into operation (PO left the head off and rusted the cyls). I would call this an engine a very good candidate for a low cost refurb since it is lilkely most of the machine work is new, and would only need a rebore.

Other misc parts:
strom carbs+ intakes
drive shafts
flywheels
oil pans
crank pullies
starters
manifolds
heads (really good ones)
ETC

I have a lot of stuff and am writing this from memory, so there is surely other stuff, if you have a specific need then ask.

This is NOT a fire sale, I only hold good parts, the tired the ugly and the crap went to the scrap heap right after it came in.
I am not interested in shipping large items (blocks tranies ETC).

All item are in Fullerton Ca, 92835
I can be reached at 714-738-4302 just about any day 8:00am to 9:00pm.

A

alpine67

need a engine

hello there my name is george my uncle sold me his 67 alpine been sitting for many years and needs engine you have one? if so call me at 562 746 8294 thanks

serIIalpine

Donation Time
I might be interested in a later series oil pan as I have a later series oil pump/pickup in my SerII and the later baffle config would be more effecient.
If you have an aluminum one that would be even better.

I might also take a head off your hands as I have a few ideas brewing for my 1600cc engine.

Thanks

Eric

'62 SerII

RootesRacer

Donation Time
I might be interested in a later series oil pan as I have a later series oil pump/pickup in my SerII and the later baffle config would be more effecient.
If you have an aluminum one that would be even better.

I might also take a head off your hands as I have a few ideas brewing for my 1600cc engine.

Thanks

Eric

'62 SerII

Better hurry, I'm leaving for Colorado mid next week.

714-738-4302