• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Something for the little lady...

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Now this is spiffy... just a little fix-up work and you'd have a beautiful little runabout for the little lady in your life.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...016QQitemZ260381115870QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I have no connection with this sale, I just thought it was cute, and there's very few left in this nick.

DSCN6221.jpg

64beam

Donation Time
Hi,

These little Hillman's are really growing on me. They are quite practical even though they are on the small side. They also work well with conversions (as we know).

Regards, Robin.

slippery_biscuit

Donation Time
I would skip the little lady and get a Husky for myself. Passed on one ten years ago and have been regretting it since. When I get the Alpine squared away I'll be on the lookout. What a great rig to run to the hardware store in.