• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SOLD – Nearly complete Series I

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
I was just speaking to a guy in Ohio who has a Series I he's asking $1000 for. He claims it was "running when parked" quite a few years ago and is complete. I know nothing beyond what I'm posting so if you have interest, dial 1.330.441.2769, ask for Don, and tell him you're calling about the Series I listed by Mark on the SAOCA club site.

Good luck, Mark ..... volvoguys

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
I was just speaking to a guy in Ohio who has a Series I he's asking $1000 for. He claims it was "running when parked" quite a few years ago and is complete. I know nothing beyond what I'm posting so if you have interest, dial 1.330.441.2769, ask for Don, and tell him you're calling about the Series I listed by Mark on the SAOCA club site.

Good luck, Mark ..... volvoguys

12/15/23 update: The seller just contacted me he is reducing the price to $400, hopefully for a quick sale. Seems like a hulluva deal for someone into the early Series.

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
I never heard from him. I both called and texted.
Thanks anyway.

PawPaw
I don't understand this. In recent texts with Don, he seemed motivated to sell and invited inquiries about the car.

Randy, how about PM-ing me a contact number for you that I can text to him since it's obvious he and I have a current, open line of communication.

Mark