• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SIV Alpine- Rust Free California Body

agmason54

Donation Time
One of the last SIVs,VIN#B94103996,it has square cornered doors and hood with round cornered trunk lid from factory with dents but nothing major.It was owned by a nurse in California and was painted PINK.I know, I know....who ever painted it did the whole car engine bay,trunk and door jambs are all PINK.It was originally a white car.These cars are common out west but I'm in Ohio.
It's rolling shell but still has the wiring harness and seats(which are toast).If you have a running rot bomb donor this is your way to a beautiful solid car.
Please call for details.I can talk better than I type....Also I have pictures I can send by Hotmail.I'm only asking what I have in it forgeting the fact that I went all the way to California and back for it.
Feel free to call or Email-330-424-0236 agmason54@hotmail.com

Al

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
They did award an Alpine to a Playboy playmate, some time in '64 or '65, and it was painted pink.

You don't think.....?

agmason54

Donation Time
Playboy Tiger

Check out Mike King-Alpine64-from Down Under and you'll see a pink Tiger if you look long enough...