• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series V seat belts

KiwiAlpine

Donation Time
Hi, I would like to install front static belts. Found a site that says that the correct belt is a Securon 300/30. This equates to a belt that is 220cm long with a 30cm connector. I am 200lbs and 6 foot. That length belt suggests that I need to give up eating and drinking. Can someone tell me the approximate length the belt should be end to end without the 30cm connector. I don't want to use extenders if possible.

Cheers Grant
I'm off to the pub!

Beeman

Donation Time
I need to fit lap/diagonal belts to my S5 as well. I'm a bit over 6' and a quick measure up in the car gives me a belt length of about 180cm with the seat fully back. This doesn't include the connector. On that basis your 220cm should be ok.