• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series III-IV "Chrome Side Lid Strips"

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
For lack of a better term, these are the strips that go on the side lids that fold over a stowed or raised soft top. They're held on by I imagine four inserts that go onto the lids.

I don't have them and I'm playing with the idea of metal filling in the notches and shape it because I like the plain look without them.

But say I was looking for these, where are people getting them or what are you guys using in lieu of them. I have seen no discussion about these anywhere (though I am sure there probably is one, just can't find it).

As always, thanks in advance!

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
A fellow reproduced them a So. Cal. Tiger guy Brad Kaplan I have his contact info someplace. May still be in the CAT roster. His re-pops did not have the pins but otherwise were undetectable unless the bins were open. I have a set on my car and the old beat up ones.