• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series II shell

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I really need to get this shell out of my garage. It is really rust free except for the floors. Front clip, rear clip, rockers, doors, hood are all in great shape. Good candidate for repair panels. Everything has been removed except for the engine and tranny. All other rust you see is just surface rust and is worse in the picture than it is.

I would prefer to just move the shell as I have someone needing the rear springs but I can be persuaded to just about anything to get it out of my way. You can also cut what you need and I can haul the rest to the yard for scrap.

E-mail or PM me if interested.

Paul

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

V

vlangan

Greetings...Bumpers

Greetings...If those bumpers are straight, I would be happy to take them off your hands as I need a pair for my restoration.
Vince

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
They have a slight "tweek" but you are welcome to them if you pay the shipping and maybe $20.00 for the hassle of taping them up. They are very good cores.

Paul

mototron

Donation Time
Hello
how are the front brake rotors and calpers ?
I would be interested if the rotors are straight .

Thanks
Rocco

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Great shape. But I need to sell the shell before I start tearing down the rolling parts. I have someone wanting the rear springs but I don't want to cripple the car.

I do have another set of rotors. PM me and lets make a deal.

Paul

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Has one VERY light wiper scratch. The type that could be buffed. $100 and it's yours. Glass only as the frame is gone.

Paul