• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series I Engine parts.

61Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
I have a very abused, rusted siezed Series I engine. I will strip any parts anyone may need. Only need to pay shipping. I may also have a Series I Transmission again only need to pay shipping. Willing to strip what you may need.
It has been sitting in the back of my storage unit for about 8 years. Havent even seen it until my new tenant called and asked what I wanted to do with it.
Next week I will move it and start stripping. Let me know what you may need.

No guarantees as to condition or if I can even get the parts off without damage.

By the way when I got the engine it had been sitting in the front seat in a field for about 10 years, exposed to the weather.

napa 1

Donation Time
Hi Rob. I would love the banjo fittings for the manual fuel pump if you have them.

thanks,

John

61Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
I will take a look and see what is there. Not sure what the Banjo fittings are but I will see if the fuel pump is in tact.

napa 1

Donation Time
I'm referring to the connection fittings for the fuel lines into and out of the pump. Thanks for checking.

61Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
John,

I have the banjo fitting it is all that was left of the fuel pump. It was cracked in half.

Rob