• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series I and II new windscreen and rubber for sale

watisit

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hello, I’m down sizing my parts collection and cars. My Miata powered Alpine will be going and listed later. I have a brand new Pilkington glass (2 of them) and rubber (only one) for sale. I paid $360 for each windscreen and $160 for the new seal. I would like to get back what I paid for them. I’m not really interested in taking the risk with shipping the glass and local pick is preferred MD 21230. I’d like to sell a windscreen and rubber as a set then just then just a windscreen If I can. As far as I know these are no longer available. Please message me if interested. Cheers Jason

Attachments

• IMG_5101.jpeg
    IMG_5101.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5102.jpeg
    IMG_5102.jpeg
    870.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5108.jpeg
    IMG_5108.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hello, I’m down sizing my parts collection and cars. My Miata powered Alpine will be going and listed later. I have a brand new Pilkington glass (2 of them) and rubber (only one) for sale. I paid $360 for each windscreen and $160 for the new seal. I would like to get back what I paid for them. I’m not really interested in taking the risk with shipping the glass and local pick is preferred MD 21230. I’d like to sell a windscreen and rubber as a set then just then just a windscreen If I can. As far as I know these are no longer available. Please message me if interested. Cheers Jason
Jason:
Moss recently uncovered a bunch of windshields that they had in storage from their buyout of Victoria British a couple of years ago. MOSS catalog under part # 009-183. priced at 199.99 retail, $50 additional freight charge. FYI.

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Even more important is the title of the thread is "Series I and II new windscreen and rubber for sale."

I'm thinking that's a bit different than the Moss offering, and in today's market a bit more unobtainable.

watisit

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hello fellow Sunbeamers, I’m not here to say or comment on whats available elsewhere or at what prices. If you can find others available then please stock up. I only bought the 3 at the time as the sales rep told me they were not going to make any more after that run. All I know is what I have and what I paid Direct from Pilkington. I know these screens fit as I put one of them in my series II. Cheers Jason

alpine_64

Donation Time
The VB screens at Moss were for late Alpine/Tiger and were sold out in less than a week when offered.. and yes.. the later ones are easier to find than the early ones.

Also the Pilkington ones are higher quality than most

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I met a Gent yesterday at the Norcross British CAr Show that is building a SII looking for some of the things you (watisit) posted. Also a factory hard top for the SI-II.

I don't remember his name but have it written down someplace from yesterday. He is also a recent member here on the Forum.

watisit

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Dan, Thanks! not to deter from this original topic but yes I do have a lot of Series II parts (some NOS parts) that I would like to part with rather than just bundle them with the sale of the car. Also, I do have a really nice factory hardtop with new widow/seal and head liner. I have lots of pics of them. I will PM you with my contact details that the Gent can have to call me. It will have to be sooner rather than later as I was just thinking about B.A.T for the whole package. Cheers Jason

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I am still trying to gett in touch with him.. He took one of my Cards yesterday so that he could e-mail or call me. When I get his contact info I will surely gt it to you.