• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 2 for sale

• Thread starter alpine in calgary
  • Start date
A

alpine in calgary

This is just a primer...:eek: .The "lil red shark" goes into the shop this week.It will be given a proper paint-cut and have all the "goodies" installed including ALL NEW wing mirrors/fuzzy door seals/thresh-hold plates...a new soft top ...and some other bling.Brake system has been entirely been redone aside of the lines...the car has a custom leather interior that includes the rear +2 seats as well as the side panels/ centre console.The carpet is fresh in both the *CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED*pit as well as the boot(boot was never carpeted to my knowledge).The chrome is good allround(my efforts with coke and tinfoil are limited to a bumper and luggage rack are noted with another post).The car is outfitted with brand new mini-lites with brand new rubber,whilst passing a rigourous Alberta provincial inspection the only thing that FAILED was a cross-tube bushing that was replaced.The inspection was due to the fact the the Alpine was out of the "system" for 15 years....the car was restored by the former owner and he passed away...his brother got the car and stuck it into a garage from what I have been told and it sat for that period.

This immaculate alpine that is as solid as the day as the day it left the factory is for sale.....P.O.A'ing

It comes with a whack of spare parts/'bits......I hope an enthusiast of the Alpine goes for this.....IF NOT then I guess I will see the posts of "I wish I had" on ebay .....but I wouls prefer a board member take her off my hands.

I dont have any pics as of yet but I plan on buying a digital camera soon...if anyone is inerested I can send pics via snail mail

A

alpine in calgary

Series 2

Oh Yeah....She is red and the perfecto leather interior is white with red piping.....factory colour was carnival red....newer paint is far nicer :rolleyes: