• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SAOCA Shirts on E-bay?

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
SAOCA Shirts

Yes, guys.
Dennis is selling off the last of the golf shirts and the "T" shirts he has in stock. This may be your last chance to get shirts like this.

Andrew

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Figured he would bring them to the Invasion? Dennis if you are watching, I will bring them to the Invasion and sell them on your behalf if you wish. Eric

dmich2

Donation Time
I plan on bringing any I have left Eric, thanks. I'm sure I won't sell that many on eBay. I will be bringing all the SAOCA patches I have left, probably 50. I decided not to do the eBay thing with them. Oh yeah, just an FYI folks, the SAOCA gets a percentage of every sale, so buying these helps the organization. I had to get out of it sadly. Couldn't afford the variety of shirts people wanted on my own. I certainly like the new SAOCA shirts. They are doing a great job with the Regalia.

Dennis

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Now what?

I plan on bringing any I have left Eric, thanks. I'm sure I won't sell that many on eBay. I will be bringing all the SAOCA patches I have left, probably 50. I decided not to do the eBay thing with them. Oh yeah, just an FYI folks, the SAOCA gets a percentage of every sale, so buying these helps the organization. I had to get out of it sadly. Couldn't afford the variety of shirts people wanted on my own. I certainly like the new SAOCA shirts. They are doing a great job with the Regalia.

Dennis

Dennis,

It appears I was the only bid. If you want to cancel the bid and sell them at the Invasion, I understand, but let me know.

I sent 2 requests for the total. Do I need to add for shipping? Paypal won't let me pay until that's settled.

No problem either way. Please advise.