• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SAOCA Registry review problem

D

Dr.NO 007

:confused::)Hello, anyone out there, can you tell me why I can only view the Series I registry list when I access this feature? I would like to scroll thru the Series II and 3 registry lists as well. were is the secret entry portal ?

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Well... that's because the work on the registry queries is not finished yet.

Andy McGraw has been donating his time to write the registry code needed to input and display the old registry information along with the addition of new information. He has been doing this in his spare time and hopes to have it finished soon.

Right now he is working on a control that will allow the registry person to preview entries before they go into the list. We obviously don't want bad data going in and we also don't want duplicate entries.

Please hang in there while we finish it up.

D

Dr.NO 007

Registry clarified

Thanks for the quick response and for clearing up my inquirey about the registry data. I can respect your concern for not having duplicate or bogus information being placed on this registry as it represents the history and indentification of all, or as many as possible of the "LIVING ALPINE'S" in North America.
Your dedication Ian is appreciated by us newcomers.

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Thanks! Be sure to thank Andy McGraw for his work on the registry code. Hr has put a lot of time into it so far.