• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SAOCA Donor Gift Update

RootesRich

Donation Time
As of 1/28, all USA Silver and Platinum Level Donor Packets have been mailed. Two thirds of Gold Packets have been mailed.

USA Diamond Level Packets (minus the T-shirts) will be mailed by 2/2, T-shirts will be mailed separately hopefully by 2/5.

All International Donor Packets will be mailed 2/2.

Remember, if you don't supply your mailing address and don't respond to my e-mail requesting it, then don't whine when your packet never shows up. Funny the way that works :cool:

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
I still need to update the donation status on the recent users who sent checks by mail. Will get this done ASAP.

D

Dr.NO 007

RootesRich & St. Valentine

Dear Richard
I understand that you mailed out the International gifts on Feb. 2. I live in Canada not far from Cleveland Ohio and have not received anything yet.
I was hoping I would get it for Valentine's Day Feb.14.
Oh well, I will just have to wait to get my loot bag.
Thanks for all the volunteer work that you do for the club.
Chuck

D

Dr.NO 007

Dr. No 007

Hi again Rich

ps: I donated thru Paypal and wonder if you can access my home mailing address at Paypal ??
Chuck

RootesRich

Donation Time
Chuck,
I don't have my spreadsheet at my office, but I believe your packet was mailed the weekend of the 2nd. I'm missing only 2 international addresses and I don't believe you're one of them. I know some of our UK donors have received their packets, so I'm not sure what's up with the mailing system. Send me a PM if you haven't received the large envelope by week's end.

Also, you bring up a point about the mailing addresses that should be noted again to everyone:

UNLESS YOU HAVE SET YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT UP TO AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, I WON'T RECEIVE IT! ALSO, MAKE SURE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS LISTED ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS CURRENT!

If I don't have your address on file, I'll send and e-mail and/ or a PM requesting it. If I don't get a response, don't expect a donor gift. It's as simple as that. Those of you that know me, know I've got a pretty good sense of humor about things. However, I've had two instances recently where I've received nasty e-mails from donors that haven't received a gift, haven't provided a mailing address despite my repeated requests and yet feel the need to rip into me. It's had to keep one's sense of humor under those conditions.

As always, if anyone has questions or concerns, please e-mail or PM me. I know Ian's hoping to update some donor avatars soon and we have a couple of issues with the forum member list we're trying to sort out.