• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Registry

mattinoz

Donation Time
A question to the site moderator about how often the registry is updated. I added my cars details some time back but the details haven't appeared as yet. Clearly the form is not interactive.:confused:

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
I will look into this and try to have it updated this week.
Regards,
Andrew Masse

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Someone explained this to me before but I forgot the answer. On the Registry, are we just listing the cars we know about or who owns what?

I have one running :D and one undergoing (a stalled) V6 transformation.... :mad:

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I started the registry 20 years ago just to track surviving Series 3's, but that quickly grew into simply tracking the entire universe of Alpines - the survivors, those that went to the big graveyard in the sky - even the engine numbers in the hopes that we could mate up engines with VIN numbers so people could have matching numbers.

It's not really important who owns what, just what happened to each car.