• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rants and such

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Jim,

Something is odd with the forum these days. Sometimes it takes multiple tries to log in. It helps, at least with me, to click the "remember me" box during the log in.

I am not sure of the cause but I started to notice it about 4 months ago. I use Apple computers and thought that might be the problem so I haven't really said anything.

I suspect it could be cookie related too.

Steve

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Jim,

As far as I know, it has always required a password.

The password is shown in the second line of the fine print just below the Politics / Religion / Rants / Manifestos forum title.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
There has been a few odd thinngs going on and we have been making changes on the back end of things so I hope all will be well. When you are on the forum and you find it will not allow you to log in, press the remember me" bos as stated above. This should work, short of doing this it is also possible to log in at the top right hand corner of the SAOCA home page, you should always be able to log in from here and then enter the forum.

Jim E, if you no longer have your password please give me an email. I will also provide contact to you from the admin side in the next few minutes.

Regards,
Andrew Masse

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
If you cleared your temporary internet files, then your login cookie would be gone.

Jim E

Donation Time
Ding Ding Ding, give the man a cigar I believe he has it! I did just that the other day, never thought of it.