• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Question re: car show on Saturday

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Has anyone on this forum been to this show before? Just wondering if there's a huge parts / vendor section thus requiring additional cash? :)

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
I think he's talking about the one associated with the Invasion... the one we're invading on Saturday of the Invasion.

Scott, yes, please bring enough cash for all of us. Thanks for askin'.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Ha, didn't mean to cause more confusion with my confusion, but yes, I was referring to the Saturday when we invade the British car show. Does this show typically have a large vendor turnout?

DavidLMM

Donation Time
Not usually. LBCC is usually there, often a couple of smaller vendors with some parts for MG, TR, etc. but other than a coffee mug, key fob, etc. I've never seen any alpine stuff at the show. For those wondering, it's the NBCC (Nashville British Car Club) annual show. Link here: http://www.nashvillebritishcarclub.org/node/366

David in Nashville