• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Quality Header (NEW)

atallamcs

Donation Time
I have two extra headers for the Sunbeam Alpine. They are brand new and done very well. They are not at all like the cheaper ones available elsewhere. These have been done right. I have one on my race car,
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2167947280078015567qEHeaZ

This will give the proper exhaust flow to your tuned engine.

Please contact me by email (atallamcs@aol.com) if interested and I will have more pictures by then. The ones for sale are not aluminized like the race car.

$335 plus shipping $25

Bill Atalla

atallamcs

Donation Time
Header

I forgot to mention, it is a one piece set up of equal length tubes merging into one collector. Not like the multi piece set up we are use to.

Bill

atallamcs

Donation Time
Header

Hi All,

The two I had are gone. Seems from the emails, more are wanted. I will order 5 more--I have them on ebay for those still intereste. They go quick--well worth the money.

Thanks

Bill

A

alpine in calgary

First and foremost I MUST say.....damn that is one sweet engine compartment...:cool: ....must pass on the header as my S2 is soon to be on the block:(

65beam

Donation Time
header

bill,
have you considered having your supplier make up any of the headers that were used on the harrington lemans?they are different than the set that rick sells and different than what you are making.i had quite a few problems with the one rick is getting out of england.i have one set that is in good shape but i wanted stainless when i put my car back together.

atallamcs

Donation Time
LeMans Header

I can pass along the contact information for the manufacturer. He might build a custom set for you. As the market is not large, it would be a one off situation and probably costly.
Bill