• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Quad 4

skywords

Donation Time
Started back on the Quad 4 conversion. Som pics of my tunnel mod. Starting to fit the side panel, will need some angles and planishing before the final installation. Will start on the back for the shift lever opening when the side is done.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Rick, have you dropped the engine in for a trial fit? Especially interested about the intake and exhaust manifolding clearance with the steering gear.

Bill

skywords

Donation Time
Me too. I have not droped in in yet. I m going to finish the tunnel and fit the whole package at once (I hope). The exhaust I feel will be ok but the intake is unkown. I will modify accordingly. The real concern is the height of the timing chain cover, I hope not to modify the hood, but will accept it if I have to.

The addition of the new Series II has set me back time wise on this project. I have had to work a few bugs out of it. But it has been worth it. The 1725 with Overdrive is fun.

Rick