• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Poker Run

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Poker Run pictures

More pictures from this morning's poker run. if you click on any picture it will take you into the album and you can see more pictures there.

Looks like the sun is coming out, just in time for the car show!

1st stop - filling up, rain be damned... Darksiders don't need a top in the rain

2nd stop - Ernie's 1930's filling station

4th stop - Fremont General store

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Thanks Todd,

I really enjoyed the pictures. The rain reminds me of the very first Sunbeam event I went to, back in 1992 (I think). It was a TE/AE United event in Charleston, SC. It had been raining off and on all day, but I had a great time. I met Bob Sharkey and his wife Judy there, and sold him a kit that made it possible for him to build his beautiful Series 5. I wish I could have been there this time too.

I hope you all have a great time and a safe trip home after it is all done.

Jose