• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts for sale cheap OR trade...

66Tiger

Donation Time
Hello All,
Cleaning out the old garage, I have a couple items if anyone is interested...

1) manual transmission (pick up only)
2) radiator (pick up preferred)
3) gas tanks and crossover tube (pick up preferred)
4) rear axle (pick up only)

All items come from a Series 5 Alpine. Exact condition is unknown, but each item was/are holding fluids and each appears to be in good working order. I was told the vehicle had approximately 70,000 miles at the time of it's demise (midwestern rust took it's toll). Judging by the general conditon of the mechanicals of the car, I believe the mileage to be in the ballpark.

The good news is...someone can have this stuff CHEAP...just make me an offer and come & get them. I will accept cash...GOOD BEER (bring me some of your local micro brews)...or I am looking for the items below to make a trade.

I need...
1) 2 headlight rims
2) 2 front turn signal assemblies (all or parts/lenses)
3) front grill pieces (any or all) and chrome eye brow
4) SUNBEAM chrome lettering
5) 2 stock hub caps and 2 trim rings

Looking for stuff that's in nice shape, not junk, doesn't need to be perfect...just good usable.

For example...I would take 1 headlight rim for the trans and 1 for the axle...or a turn signal for the trans...a six pack for the radiator...whatever works to get this stuff out of my garage and into your Alpine.

I will only ship the radiator and/or the gas tanks...and only for a cash deal on them...I have no idea of shipping costs for them but I would look into to shipping costs if your are truly serious.

LOCATION...I am in a northwest suburb of Detroit Michigan...less than 1-1/2 hours to Toledo Ohio...45 minutes to Windsor Ontario (Canada)...5 hours or so from Chicago...

And unfortunately my back will not allow for any lifting so you will need to supply the muscle! Doctors orders.

So anyone who is interested please contact me with questions or offers,

Thanks for your time and thanks to the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club or America for the web space.

Paul

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Paul,
I have a original re-chromed Eyebrow that cost be a small fortune to have chromed. I would be interested in the tranny. I realize you would need someone to put it on a small pallet for you to ship it, or heavy duty box.
Only interested if it's a real solid one. No play in output etc.

Paul

weaselkeeper

Silver Level Sponsor
Paul. Disregard previous note about headlight rings. If I take the time to read your note all the way through, you also need some.

I do have the sunbeam letters that I'm not going to use again, so PM me about those. Thanks again.

66Tiger

Donation Time
Paul,
I have a original re-chromed Eyebrow that cost be a small fortune to have chromed. I would be interested in the tranny. I realize you would need someone to put it on a small pallet for you to ship it, or heavy duty box.
Only interested if it's a real solid one. No play in output etc.

Paul

Paul,
I will think about this, I was hoping to find a local pick up for this. One thing is I don't want a buyer to be disappointed. I will try and get my dad over this weekend and see if we can take a closer look at the condition.

And I know chrome plating is expensive. This would be of interest to me...but my wife will kill me if I get laid up again because of messing with those darn Sunbeam parts.

Paul

Gary M

Donation Time
You wouldn't have a pair of seat mounting rails would you? I am in Portland Oregon and would some pay cash plus UPS ground shipping for a good pair.

finally

Donation Time
My radiator is leaking all over - would love to talk you into mailing yours to me! I'm in Delaware and tired of not being able to drive my "new car." Definitely don't do anything that would mess up your back though.

Cash or could even have some good beer shipped to you in return. Let me know.
Thanks
Jared

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Gary and Jared,

IF PAUL is unable to help you out on your needs I can probably hook both of you up. I'll ship to either location or Jared could drive up and pick from 3-4 I currently have on hand. I'm in central Pa.

Please, go to Paul first and PM me only if it doesn't work out.

Mark

66Tiger

Donation Time
Jared,
I sent you a PM about the radiator...

Paul

My radiator is leaking all over - would love to talk you into mailing yours to me! I'm in Delaware and tired of not being able to drive my "new car." Definitely don't do anything that would mess up your back though.

Cash or could even have some good beer shipped to you in return. Let me know.
Thanks
Jared

66Tiger

Donation Time
Gary,
I know I don't have seat rails. I will have some other Sunbeam stuff to list sometime down the road but I would hate to sell something I need then have to buy it again...I have done that before.

PAul

You wouldn't have a pair of seat mounting rails would you? I am in Portland Oregon and would some pay cash plus UPS ground shipping for a good pair.