• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Northern Nevada Alpines

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
The Reno MG Club is having an event and I thought I'd pass it on to fellow Alpiners...

Saturday, June 9, 2007 Picnic at Wilson Commons in Washoe Valley
10:00 am - About 2:00 pm. Wilson Commons Park is about 2 miles south of Bowers Mansion on the east side of old 395, now William Brent Road. There is NOT a park sign on Old 395.

RENO people meet at Winner's Corner at the corner of S. Virginia and Longley Lane at 9:15 am, leaving at 9:30.

CARSON area people meet at the old K-Mart in Carson at 9:15, leaving at 9:30.

Bring your own meat and one dish to share.
Charcoal & matches will be supplied.

weaselkeeper

Silver Level Sponsor
Nick. I landed @ Reno last week in a C-130J and spent a few hours before droning our way back to BOI. Still had that "New Airplane" smell. I would have loved to have more time to check out your car. Hopefully next time.

I may get to Carson next month for an overnight, but don't have the dates yet. When I do, I'll send you a PM for some contact info.

P.

weaselkeeper

Silver Level Sponsor
The Js are somewhat faster than the H's or E's. And they leap off the ground in comparison. LOTS of power. And in airplanes or cars, power is the key.